Thursday, March 20, 2008

so my weigh in Monday was horrible. i guess that is what I get for taking two trips in one month, and not really watching what I eat for the last too many months. so I decided I needed to really kick myself in the rear and run. So yesterday i ran 1 minute walked 30 seconds continual for over a mile. Today I ran 1.5 minutes walked 1.5 minutes, ran 3 minutes walked 3 minutes for that said mile plus. It is warm out today, and I am sweaty. but if I keep this pace up I will make it to 3 miles before the time I am 80. I am happy with my progress today.
I also started really watching what I am eating. I am trying to cut my sugar intake down. So yesterday and today i ate one small pudding cup. I haven't done great but I am doing better than I have been. Monday I am going to start counting points again. I know what I am supposed to be doing to eat right and have a healthy life style, I just need to do it.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Hey! I just noticed "Andi's Space" VERY COOL! I love that you have your own little blog. The music is great and the pic of you is beautiful! I feel honored to be on your inspiration list. Running a few miles a week is nothing compared to being a SUPERMOM like you! You rock!